Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays, Part One (TTC Safe)

Last night, as I wrapped Elliot in a towel after his bath, I told him he was my Christmas-wish-come-true.

We started TTC in October of 2006 and I spent the next two Christmases aching for him and one more feeling his kicks, heavy with anticipation. This year, I'm at a loss for words to describe how wonderful it feels to have him here with us at last.

The extra warmth of this year reminds me of how difficult the ones to come before it were. To those of you still waiting, my heart is with you and I hope things are brighter for you when the next holiday season rolls around.

2 comments:

tireegal68 said...

Thanks, dear K for getting it! I'm so happy for you and your wonderful family! :)

anofferingoflove said...

What a beautiful Christmas morning!! Happy first Christmas, Elliott!