Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Argh!

I have a whole bunch of things I want to post about and no time to do it in. Here are a few off the top: We survived Elliot's first fever although I'm a little nervous he has an ear infection brewing. Our house is torn up because we decided to do some massive renovations two weeks before Christmas - sensible, no? We got a surprise $1800 bill from the RE this week and we're wondering if we'll EVER be able to stop giving them money. I also have a hysterical story I'd love to tell about how I was offered a "job" cleaning and decorating gravesites. I really will try to get to that last one.

In the meantime, here is something really exciting: Tomorrow is cross-pollination day! That means that another blogger will be guest posting here, and I'll be guest posting on her blog. I have her post all ready to go (because she is on the ball and sent it to me days ago, unlike me who slipped mine under her door like five minutes ago, you know, a mere hour and a half before it's due) and I think it will give you a chuckle, so be sure to check back  to read it.

3 comments:

tireegal68 said...

You sound on top of things even though you have a backlog of posts. Hope that E. continues to improve and the ear thing goes away. Can't wait to hear your grave cleaner story - though the way my work is right now it sounds like a fun job! You are a busy bee cross pollenating and all!

Denise said...

Yikes. $1800 is nothing to sneeze at. Why does it seem medical bills always trail in to kick you in the gut just when you think you're done? My surgery bill kept doing that, too.

Sounds like you are one busy mama. Can't wait until you get time to post, and the cross-pollination sounds fun.

Inlocoparentis said...

Seriously, why is the RE still sending you bills?! That's just craziness. Can't wait to hear the grave decorating story.