Monday, March 2, 2009

quickie update

This is M's mom's last night in town so I'm going to keep this brief.

All is well. Legal documents are signed. Chiro appointment this evening was especially painful which probably means it was needed and produced results. She said the baby is WAY low and my lower back is all out of whack as a result. My plan was to work through Friday but I talked to my boss today and we decided that I should just start my leave whenever my to-do list is complete. No point coming in just to watch the hours tick by. So, I'm now shooting for finishing everything up by Wednesday or Thursday to give myself a couple extra days of sleeping in and nesting. Other than that, I'm just hanging out enjoying the hot flashes and swollen feet and ankles. Ah, this final stage of pregnancy is so sexy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Time really did fly by. I am so excited for you to meet your little one.Enjoy your last few days of work.

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have a great boss! enjoy these last few days to pamper yourself!

Anonymous said...

Oh! This is SO exciting! I hope that you have some lovely, relaxing days to yourself.

R said...

Enjoy that time!! :)