Tuesday, June 17, 2008

peeking in

Just a quick post to say I'm feeling a little better today. All of my resting and protein-ing and hydrating since yesterday seem to have made a difference, so I'm headed back to the couch momentarily to keep doing more of the same.

Surgery is at 7:30am tomorrow. I'll post an update as soon as I'm back on my feet.

Thank you all SO much for all of the well wishes and positive energy and good vibes. It really means a lot. Smooches to my BFF, inlocoparentis, whose post today reminds me that even when the deck feels stacked against me, I am lucky because I have the best friends in the whole world.

4 comments:

bleu said...

Sending much love and will be thinking of you all tomorrow!!!

Lizzie said...

Thinking of you tomorrow!!!! Good luck!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have such wonderful dreams of you and your babies tonight. Much love and luck for tomorrow. xoxoxo

Joy MacTavish said...

I was just realizing it's Wednesday and therefore that tomorrow is the day for you and then I saw your new post on my GoOglereader. I had to stop by to say good luck. Rest up afterward and then let us know how it goes.

Joy