Friday, March 14, 2008

We're back...

...and timidly trying to reintegrate into our normal lives, which seem to be moving at about 10 times the speed of the vacation life we just wrapped up! Disney was awesome, and I'm so, so, so glad that we carved out some time and money to get away together - hard to do during this process.

Not one to waste a moment, I had my trial embryo transfer this morning. All went brilliantly but the RE said she'll still request ultrasound for the actual transfer, just to let both of us see exactly what's going on and put our minds at ease. Sounds good to me.

On Monday, I'm picking KD's vials up where they are currently stored and transporting them to the IVF lab. CD3 bloodwork will be sometime during the week of March 24th, and we're booked for our (5 hour and $100/couple) IVF orientation on April 3rd. Around that same time, we'll pay our bill and get our official calendar. It looks like Lupron will begin roughly one month from right now. So that's our plan**, best we can predict it.

**Subject to reworking, revising, and complete and total overhaul at the whim of our RE, our clinic and my finicky-at-times-especially-lately cycle. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just started stims on Friday, which was delayed because of a cyst, but alas I'm here. I hope it all goes according to plan.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! It's all happening! Very happy for you hun. I'm sure it's going to just be perfect. xo