Sunday, October 15, 2006

T minus 48 hours

I've had anxiety dreams the last three nights about what M and I are about to undertake. I think this is a good thing - it's like my subconscious is working through every worst case scenario (none of which are even remotely likely to occur) and getting very grounded and comfortable. I had these same type of dreams leading up to our wedding. I really don't think they are bad nerves, just nerves. Excitement nerves, I guess.

M had an anxiety dream of her own the other night - very different than the ones I've been having though. We appear to have anxiety about different parts of the process. That's good, I think. It leads me to believe that at least one of us is comfortable with each stage, if that makes any sense.

We talked a lot today about labor and medical interventions and our own expectations. I'm really, really glad I have her on my team. We can totally do this.

No comments: