Saturday, May 5, 2012

branching out

I have an annex! Check it out over here.

Here's the backstory: I intended to move my whole blog over to Wordpress before the twins' arrival so that I could do a password-protected post with their names and pictures once they come. I finally sat down to tackle the project this afternoon and after importing 466 posts and while spending an hour or two trying to make the new digs look halfway decent, I found that I hate Wordpress. So, I deleted all 466 posts and decided to use it to house only those items I want to put behind a password - probably just photos (hence the name Media Nest) but maybe other things too. We'll see. I may make the big move sometime down the road if I figure out a way to make peace with Wordpress but in the meantime, I'll keep everything else here (and publicly viewable) and just give you all a heads up when there's something new to see over there.

So about that password... If you want it, shoot me an email at romancingthestork [at] gmail. I will be happy to share the password with anyone who is (a) a current or past commenter on this blog, (b) a fellow blogger who doesn't mind sharing the link to their online abode, or (c) someone I have some other connection to. If you don't fall into any of those categories, PLEASE don't take offense. I'm just feeling a little anxious about my internet exposure these days.

I can't wait to introduce you all to our newest family members!

2 comments:

tireegal68 said...

I sent you an email. To state the obvious! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

I'll send an email as well.

I have to say 1) thank you for your kind comment on my blog and 2) I apologize for not being a better commenter here recently. I too have been following along despite my paltry commenting skills recently.

I can't wait to "meet" the newest members of your family.