Wednesday, April 18, 2012

just the facts, ma'am

Stats from OB appointment on Monday:

  • BP: 100/68
  • Swelling: Yep. But nothing too serious or concerning. (Still wearing shoes and my wedding ring!)
  • Fundal Height: 41cm
  • First NST: Passed

Weekly visits and NSTs from here on out. Next growth scan is on 4/30. I made that appointment in, like, February or something and I remember saying "I guess I'll just cancel that one if I've had the babies by then" to the receptionist. I can't believe it's less than two weeks away now. Fingers crossed I make it that far and beyond! My weight seems to have plateaued (I've only gained one pound in the last three weeks - no surprise since my stomach is roughly in my left armpit at this point - have I mentioned I'm 5'2" and short-waisted?) but my fundal height went up 3cm in that same time period, so I guess the boys are growing away in there!

1 comment:

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

I am so excited that you are getting so far with your 2 little boys! My cousin is 5'2" and short waisted. She was so uncomfortable with one baby. I can only imagine how you are feeling. Hang in there!