Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Do you hear that?

That, my dear friends, is the sound of angels singing, and they are singing because we went 10 hours between feedings in our house last night. Ahh, bliss.

I was already feeling pretty lucky because he consistently sleeps 9-10 hours per night, which is to say he goes right back to sleep after the 1-2 feedings during that stretch. But last night? He went down right after his 8pm feeding and I woke HIM up at 6am.

I'm not counting on this as a new normal or anything. He's done this once or twice before and always goes back to his regular sleep pattern the next night, but today, I am well-rested and feeling grateful!

On the flip side, my car self-destructed on the way home from work last night and it's in the shop. We're taking advantage of having it there to get some needed regular maintenance done as well. I am seriously dreading the call with the estimate today. Thanks goodness we paid the home equity line down, just in time to run it up again! Yay!

No comments: