Monday, July 21, 2008

90-second update

I just got home from work and I am waaaay beyond exhausted. Still, I wanted to hop on and post a quick update because I know how frantically I stalk your blogs when you're (I'm) waiting on news!

I'll be back with more details tomorrow, but the u/s went perfectly. We are the proud parents of one healthy little bean. He or she is measuring right on track and has a strong heartbeat that we got to see and hear. It was completely awesome.

I'm late for a PIO injection and even later for bed, so I'm going to run, but thanks for all the good vibes sent our way today. I felt them, for sure. :-)

9 comments:

bleu said...

Yay, oh very very much YAY. I am beyond thrilled for you both!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

K, I'm just crying my eyes out. I had a worried moment remembering that it was your u/s day and I hadn't any news. I'm so happy for you. All the loveloveLove in the world to you.

ox

Anonymous said...

I am a huge crying dork now. I am so so very happy for you both. Congratulations!

jessie said...

SO glad that things are going well!!!

Lizzie said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy about the update and I love a healthy bean.

Pufferfish said...

Thanks for the update! It must be such a relief to keep getting great news and reassuring that yes, this is real and good and you're going to have a baby! So happy for you and the healthy little beaner.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything is going along so well. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - that's brilliant news!