Tuesday, April 29, 2008

new schedule

I just talked to the clinic. AF's late arrival means my IVF is pushed back even more than I expected it would be. They have to keep me on lupron for a few extra days to accomodate their clinic schedule. The extra lupron days plus the 8 days my stupid period played hooky add up to a retrieval and transfer two full weeks after I was expecting. I know that's nothing in the grand scheme of things, I'm just disappointed. It's kind a pain for the delicate IVF v. job application ballet I've been choreographing. Oh well. What will be will be. New schedule is to your right.

2 comments:

Inlocoparentis said...

Extra lupron . . . does that mean taking more shots than you need to accomodate scheduling? That super sucks.

Unknown said...

I feel ya. My cycle is a prisoner to this LH surge (don't ovulate, can't have a period, don't have aperiod, can't start lupron), and I see the summer slipping further and further away.