Thursday, July 13, 2006

where it all started

(written October 31, 2009)

I began this blog as a way of sharing our ttc journey with a select group of friends who are spread out across the country. Originally, it was on another site, under lock and password. In November of 2007, I moved to blogger in order to plug myself into the infertility blogosphere. I recently finished copying all of my old posts over so now my entire journey is recorded in one place.

I have a couple of reasons for explaining this:

First, I don't want you to feel I am insulting your intelligence. Until November 2007, the only people who read my blog were friends that had no experience with TTC and all that comes along with that. So, I've over-explained things and defined a lot of terms and processes I wouldn't have if I'd been posting in this space all along.

Second, I don't want you to feel bad for me because it appears that I posted for over a year without a single comment. :-) My friends were awesome and offered wonderful support throughout our journey. I just didn't copy all of their comments over here.

So with that, the welcome mat is out. Feel free to put your feed up and stay awhile!

No comments: