Saturday, April 28, 2007

That'll be 2 tickets, please.

Step right up, 'cause this is the greatest roller coaster in town.

OK, I've totally come around and I'm feeling really optimistic. Yes, our timing was less than ideal and the odds are therefore against us, but wouldn't it just figure this would be the one to work? The real source of my new found optimism are the "symptoms" that have been creeping up over the last 36 hours or so. As I told M last night, I would be sure they were psychosomatic, but they are very unlike anything I have ever felt or expected to feel and therefore I feel incapable of psychically conjuring them. :-)

I'm having the strangest cramping sensations - not like pre-AF cramps at all. They're actually more like ovulation cramps, but not quite that either. Very tingly and weird. There are a couple other little things but I don't want to post them here. (Apparently I still have some restraint on the TMI details.) Anyway, I still have a few more days until I can test so hopefully I can stay positive, but it won't be hard as long as these funky cramps continue. They are so... different. And after 4 failed attempts, different is good no matter what form it takes.

No comments: