- Sunday = best day ever. OK, maybe not best ever but darn close. Spent the whole day with M - shopping, eating, going to a play... bliss.
- Yesterday = worst day ever. Again, I'm exaggerating, but can we just agree to let it go? First I found out through the grapevine that the wife of a friend is pregnant and in her second trimester already. This was followed by a conversation with my co-worker (on her first day back from maternity leave) about how perfectly wonderful it is having a 3-month old at home because 3-6 months really is the golden period and blah blah blah. Finally, I had an annoying situation come up with my fellow bridesmaids re: a wedding I'm in later this summer that took out my last nerve. The non-hormonally-challenged me would have just been a little bit put off, but oh no, a normal reaction was not in the cards. I have no fuse these days. I was in tears by the time I hit the parking lot and a complete mess by the time I arrived home.
- My Lupron hell waned over the weekend so I decided I'd given it a bad rap. I was wrong. It now seems the acupuncture I had on Thursday night was just a lot more effective than I realized. Lupron Headache is back in full force and he's brought his friends Muscle Aches and World's Shortest Temper. I am soooo over this stuff. Next acupuncture isn't until Friday morning. I may try move it up, now that I realize how much it was helping.
- Suppression check is tomorrow. If all looks good, stims will start Friday. I can't believe I'm going to be adding an extra shot per day. I'm running out of pincushion acreage.
- I feel very prepared for the chance this won't work, but I'm going to be soooooo unbelievably bummed if that comes to pass.
A/C repair is scheduled for tomorrow, praise the deity of your choice. I'll post the results of the suppression check once I have 'em.