Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What are the freaking chances?

It has been decided (after a whirlwhind of chaotic twists and quick decision making) that I am headed out to KD's for this month's try. This is less than ideal, but preferable to taking a break, which was the only other logistically possible option. The current plan is to head out next Thursday and fly back next Sunday. If that doesn't include the critical days, well... then... damn it, I guess. It's the best we can do.

I just got an email from my mother. She too will be in KD's small town (population 44,303) next weekend. She'll be arriving Friday and going back on Sunday.

Are you kidding me?

Edited to add: I completely forgot about this until just this moment. My mom mentioned this upcoming trip to me a month or two ago (before they'd set any firm dates) and said that she'd like to get KD's contact information so she can pay him and his wife a visit while she is there. I thought my trips out there were finished so I didn't think much of it at the time. I guess KD is going to have to come up with some "travel plans." So sad that they won't be home to receive a visitor! ;-)

No comments: