Thursday, September 22, 2011

the lone ranger

We have one snowbaby. I took the call at my desk and was concentrating so hard on keeping my side of the conversation discreet, I didn't ask what stage it was frozen at, but I'm okay not knowing. Hopefully it will become a moot point thanks to a BFP. And yes, I will be sure to update on my adventures in testing as they unfold. :-)  Last time around, we had a bunch of outside-the-computer friends and family we wanted to tell before risking them seeing it online. This time, we've told almost nobody, so you all will be the first to know!

I had a tiny bit of spotting just now - first I've had since the transfer. Just noting it.

11 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sending you all of the sticky baby dust I can muster up!

Lucy said...

Here's hoping thats implantation spotting!!! Sending sticky dust your way :)

Inlocoparentis said...

Great news on the lone ranger - glad to know it's there in case you decide to add to your brood one day (I'm confident you totally won't need it this time around!). PS: I'd better be the very first. J/k. Love you.

gem29 said...

HOORAY!!! one snowbaby!!! that is great news. Course you won't need it :) big hugs!

tireegal68 said...

Sticky vibes to your burrowing embies and happy freezing vibes to the lone ranger:)

anofferingoflove said...

Squeeee! I'm so excited! Sending sticky embryo vibes your way. :-)

veeandjay said...

Glad they're onboard safely. I have high hopes. Let the testing commence!

lifewithroozle.com said...

YAY! Sending luck and love your way!

Katie said...

Yay for the snowbaby! Never know when baby #3 might sound like a good idea! :)

Will be thinking of you guys, and be sure to keep us posted! :)

Katie

Pomegranate said...

implantation spotting!

tbean said...

We have a lone ranger too. We call her frostie. Of course, when I heard we only had one I was crushed. Then we found out we had a BFP times 2 and I was less upset. NOw we wonder what to do about frostie.

Anyways. We also transferred one blast and one almost blast. Just sayin. How much have you and M. talked about twins?

I hope the wait hasn't chewed you into pieces, spit you back out and fed you to the chickens yet. How many days til testing? We're all smiles and crossed everything over here...