Wednesday, September 21, 2011

2w 5d

Here's hoping, anyway!

We transferred one blast and one late-stage compacting embryo at 1pm today. More details about the transfer to come (just 'cause I want them recorded somewhere) but that's the critical information. We should know tomorrow or Friday whether we have any snowbabies. Many of the embryos have already arrested but she said we might get one or two blasts or morulas that are suitable to freeze. Hopefully they won't be needed!

Thanks to everyone who is still reading this blog despite all the crazy that's been seeping into it over the past few days.

Beta is October 3rd. At-home testing to begin in about a week.

11 comments:

Pomegranate said...

sticky thoughts!

gem29 said...

YAY!!!! GO YOU GOOD THINGS!

anofferingoflove said...

Yay!! I'm so excited!
Can we get a promise you'll keep us updated on the hpt results? I seem to remember you left us hanging for days with ivf #1...just sayin'.
;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, hooray! I'm hoping the best for you!

tireegal68 said...

BFP! BFP! We want a BFP!
Will be stalking you for HPT RESULTS!
Fingers and all appendages crossed!

Anonymous said...

Yay! And I have to say that I haven't noticed any crazy and I love all the details!

Meegs said...

Woo-hoo... fingers crossed for all good things.

Sugar said...

Woot Woot - here's to a quick TWW+ with a wonderful BFP!

Sugar said...

Woot Woot - here's to a quick TWW+ with a wonderful BFP!

Sugar said...

LOL - not sure how I posted that twice - maybe it's a sign :)

Laurie said...

Stick babies stick!!