Tuesday, November 9, 2010

last placeholder post, I promise

I don't want to say too much and risk jinxing anything, but E hasn't had any fever reducers for almost 24 hours. He's nowhere near 100%, but we're all feeling like we have reason to be hopeful. I, on the other hand, am flattened. I think the worry and sleep-deprivation of the past week has finally caught up with me.

I promise to be back with something of substance (and NOT baby-illness-related) tomorrow. Speaking of... If anyone has any questions or suggestions, let me know! I've never put out the call for questions before because I think people generally ask things as they come to mind, but if there's anything you've been sitting on that you'd like to know, I'll gladly put it in the NaBloPoMo queue! ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad things seem to be looking up! I hope you get some R&R soon.

Katie said...

Glad E is feeling better...that whole thing sounds scary! Yikes. Sorry your hospital experience sucked so hard. :(

Katie

Pufferfish said...

I just wanted to say I'm so glad Elliott is feeling better. I was following along and thinking of you--just didn't have time to comment.
I can't imagine how scary that is...but I'm sure I will find out!
Going to go vote for you now)