Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chay-chay-chain...

I don't think I've received a chain letter in five years. Today, I received three. What gives?

In fairness, one was the same "letter" received twice (person A forwarded it to 10 person B's, one of which was me; another person B forwarded it to me as one of his 10 person C's) and the other was a totally labor-intensive book exchange. I have yet to decide whether I'll do either one. I'm leaning heavily toward no, but I'm already feeling guilty about letting down the people who sent them to me. Your thoughts? Chain letters are whack and I'm a bad friend if I forward them, right?

4 comments:

Strawberry said...

Hate em. Began ignoring them a long time ago. Even from my mom.

mommie2be said...

K, please be the one to stop the maddness. I always think just a little bit less of people who send those to me :P

K said...

Thanks for confirming what I already knew. Operation destroy chain letter has been implemented. :-)

Heather said...

I don't think I have ever got a chain letter in the mail (snail mail)... I'd say ignore it. =)