Monday, July 20, 2009

old horse, new tricks

Perhaps you noticed I haven't commented on your blog in a while. Hopefully you noticed it wasn't just yours I was neglecting. What happened was that I got Google Reader. (Yes, I am aware I'm like the last person in the world to do this. Incidentally, I also signed up for Facebook** a few days ago but I think I was third or fourth to last on that one.)

The other thing that happened was I started catching up on blogs while pumping at work. The double electric pump makes it quite easy for me to read your latest and greatest, but typing something back to you? That's a bit harder.

Anyway, I'm going to work on getting back into commenting in spite of these two routine busters. I have been reading along religiously and sending lots of love, albeit silently.

**Speaking of that, if you know who I am in a non-anonymous-blog kinda way and you're on Facebook, please be my friend. I'm still learning the ropes so I may be boring for a while, but I'll catch on eventually.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you've gotta get a hands-free pumping bra. i have a la leche league one that is lumpy and unflattering, but i could not survive pumping without it.

tireegal68 said...

you're not the last one to get on this bandwagon. The only way I can keep up on the blogs is if I scroll down my blog list and see there has been a new post. I have google reader but for some reason I have not figured it out better than my blogroll. Here's to multi-tasking and getting with the techno communication age. But do you twitter?!!!
And the word verification is: summer!

Anonymous said...

I'm still fighting shy of Facebook and Twitter. Life's too short! Couldn't live without Bloglines though!

Laurie said...

I don't have a google reader... and don't have much interest in getting it. I just visit my blog's homepage and click along our blog list. :)

What kind of breast pump do you have? We are trying to find one for our registry and have found that many have VERY bad reviews mixed with VERY good reviews. What's a girl to do?

Anonymous said...

i heart google reader! :)

and echo the pp'ers question about the breast pump. what do you recommend?

Two Moms, Two Monkeys said...

Lol don't feel bad, I just started blogging so I don't have reader or facebook! I do however have a handsfrees pumping bra I got on-line at gotbreastpump.com (?) Its like a tube top with holes in it. I found it through findingchaos' blog and I love it. As for pumps I bought the medela lactina on ebay cause its the one I used in the hospital and loved. I also got the medela pump in style for the car and work.I have twins so I mostly pump.